Terms and Conditions
1. The purchase of a Sleep Programme Consultation (the “Consultations”) will be deemed as acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
2. The full fee for the Well Rested Sleep Coach's services is due on booking your Consultation with the Well Rested Sleep Coach
3. If the Sleep Programme is cancelled by the Client (the payer and receiver of the consultation) the following terms and conditions apply:
Less than 24 hours’ notice – no amount will be refunded
24-48 hours’ notice – 50% of full amount will be refunded
More than 48 hours’ notice – 100% will be refunded to the client
4. If a Client demonstrates exceptional circumstances as the reason for a cancellation within 48 hours of the booking time, the Well Rested Sleep Coach, on a case by case basis, may accept a rescheduled appointment within 1 week of the original booking time.
5. The Well Rested Sleep Coach reserves the right to cancel Consultations at short notice due to personal circumstances. In the event of the Well Rested Sleep Coach cancelling, the Client will be offered a full refund or alternative dates if preferred.
6. Digital products which are purchased with instant access, or which are downloadable, such as the Well Rested Sleep Coach’s Online Courses (“Online Courses”) are not eligible for refund unless covered by the Money Back Guarantee (the “Guarantee”).
7. The Guarantee on the Online Courses is only available 28 days from the purchase date. Any request after this 28 day period will be rejected.
8. In respect of each programme (the “Programme”) granted by the Well Rested Sleep Coach to the Client, the Client agrees that it shall not provide the Programme to any third party who is not a Client.
9. Advice given by the Well Rested Sleep Coach is intended as advice related to sleep and is not intended as a substitute for medical advice from a GP or other medical expert.
10. The Well Rested Sleep Coach advises to the best of their ability, experience and training but does not accept responsibility or liability for sleep and behavioural work that does not achieve the desired result following the Consultations process.
11. If the Client’s child has an underlying health condition, the Well Rested Sleep Coach reserves the right not to proceed with the Consultation. If this is the case, the Client will receive a full refund.
12. The Well Rested Sleep Coach is contactable at any time during the day but will respond when possible, as soon as possible after receipt of the contact from the Client, notwithstanding personal circumstances or holidays.
13. The Well Rested Sleep Coach is willing to travel, on a case by case basis, to clients outside the South of England. Should travel be necessary, the Home Consultation price will be reflected to cover all reasonable expenses incurred including but not limited to travel, travel time and accommodation.
14. The Well Rested Sleep Coach is entitled to request reviews from purchasers of the Online Courses.
15. The Well Rested Sleep Coach reserves the right to cease the provision of support in exceptional circumstances, including but not limited to: abuse or harassment from a Client to the Well Rested Sleep Coach or a Client sets up a competitor business including a sleep consultancy business.
16. The Well Rested Sleep Coach reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions at any time.