The Four Month Guide
This guide provides you with all of the information you need to tackle the four month regression and prepping for sleep afterwards.
- Why does the 4-month regression happen?
- Common signs of the 4-month regression
- Baby sleep cycle after the 4-month regression
- Sleep Pressure
- What is a wake window?
- What is considered sleep through the night?
- Tips for getting through the 4-month regression
- Setting up a safe sleep environment
- Prepping your little one for the cot
- Pre cot check list
- Settling guide for babies 5 months and older
- Debrief & Night Wakings
- Routines/nap schedules
- Example bedtime routines
- Using a white noise machine
- Night Feeds